The primary focus of Red-Sec is information security; however, this requires professional skills in multiple disciplines.
Risk Management Development Group is an information security firm located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. With the evolution of the internet and the wide availability of free information, valuable information has become a commodity in our current world and corporate landscape. Information Security is now more important than ever and is becoming more critical over time.
Risk Management Development Group specializes in the physical and social disciplines of information security. We are proud to offer our services through three divisions, each with specific services offered. The primary focus of Red-Sec is information security; however, this requires professional skills in multiple disciplines, including but not limited to locksmithing, surveillance/investigating, physical security analysis and penetration, and social engineering. Here at Risk Management Development Group, we offer professional services in each individual discipline, in addition to our information security services. See our Out-Lock and Camel City Security & Investigation divisions for more information regarding these services.
What are our functions as an information security firm?
- Identify and address all of your physical security concerns to protect your business assets/intellectual property.
- Perform an in-depth analysis of your business’ physical security characteristics. Our analysis includes a top-to-bottom, inside-and-out, 360-degree evaluation of your physical security features.
- Identify potential points of weakness and vulnerability.
- Perform any necessary intelligence gathering regarding your business, including but not limited to open-source intelligence, crime statistics related to your business and location, and physical surveillance.
- Investigate specific employees and/or contractors, if applicable.
- Observe daily operations to discover possible penetration/intrusion vulnerabilities.
- Understand the current physical security posture and security culture of your organization.
- Learn the patterns of the business operations, employees, and contractors/subcontractors.
- Understand and review the policies and procedures of on-site guard/security force and/or traffic control, if applicable.
- Enact live infiltration engagement to determine the ease or difficulty of infiltrating your business and property.
- Provide an in-depth report of the completed security analysis and consult on the most practical solutions for addressing any security issues and concerns.
If you wish to learn more about the valuable services that Red-Sec can facilitate, please contact us.